Blacklane Limousine Service in Beijing
Blacklane limousine service in Beijing
Beijing is definitely one of the most visited cities in the world. Every year, millions of visitors come to Beijing to see the capital of China and amazing attractions the city has to offer.
Blacklane is a limousine service that offers an alternative way to travel. So, if you want to see the city in style and with minimum fuss, you should book a ride with Blacklane. They provide professional ground transportation at the lowest rates across the globe. All you have to do is make a booking through their website or download the app for your phone. Yes, it’s that easy!
Image Tao Wang
Top 10 Must See Places in Beijing
You can enjoy Beijing the whole year around. It definitely is a city for all seasons. There are so many things to see and hundreds of tourist scenic spots to visit. We have gathered top 10 must-see places in Beijing to help you get the most of the city in short period of time.
Some of these interesting places are within walking distance, some are a bit further away, but you will always travel in style with Blacklane. Your personal driver will take you wherever you want to go. You can book your limousine service in Beijing with a personal Blacklane driver and enjoy the attractions in style.
Image Ted McGrath
1. The first must-see place on your list should be the Forbidden City (the Imperial Palace). For many people Beijing is an ancient capital city, so we believe that the Forbidden City is the right place to start the Beijing tour.
2. Then we suggest you visit the Tiananmen Square, which is one of the most representative places in Beijing. It is located in the heart of Beijing City and it is the largest square of such kind in the world.
3. Climbing the Great Wall is something you can not miss no matter how old you are! If you are in a rush choose to discover just one of the sections of the Great Wall.
4. Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) is the largest royal garden in China, where you can wander around and admire the old buildings, temples, and bridges or you can just take a rest in a park and enjoy the beauty around you.
5. Temple of Heaven is one of the highlights of Beijing. It has been one of the most sacred sites for the whole country for the past five centuries.
6. Ming Tombs (13 tombs in Ming Dynasty) is outside the city, so you have a chance to escape the city and see a bit of the countryside. It is also near the Great Wall, so it would be great if you combine the two attractions.
7. Hutong Pedicab Tour is a fun way to explore the old Beijing areas. This is an ancient transportation tool now still preserved for tourists.
8. Lama Temple is Beijing’s most frequented religious place.
9. Take time to visit the Beijing Opera. You will be amazed by the performance and a number of stylized action, including singing, dancing, dialogue and acrobatic fighting to tell a story or present different characters and their feelings of happiness, anger, sorrow, surprise, fear, and sadness.
10. And the last must-do on your Beijing visit is the local flavor of Beijing – the Beijing duck. Climbing the Great Wall, enjoying Beijing Opera and savoring Beijing Duck are the three “musts” for those visiting Beijing for the first time, which you cannot miss.
Image Ted McGrath
Why choose Blacklane
Blacklane is available in over 250 cities all over the world from New York, London, Paris to Los Angeles, Berlin, and Beijing. Wherever in the world, you are, you can use their services. They don’t provide their own vehicles but rather aggregate the spare capacities of local partners. The drivers are professional and reliable and their rates are significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. There are no hidden surprises with Blacklane. You don’t have to worry about hidden taxes, fees, or gratuities, it’s all included in the rate which is confirmed before you book. Once you complete the ride, you will be charged directly to your credit card.
But that’s not all. Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time, and all other pickups include a free 15 minutes. So, you can take your time, relax and arrive at your destination in style. If you have to change your plans and don’t need a ride, you can just cancel the service at no cost. Cancellations are free up to 1 hour before one-way rides or 24 hours before hourly bookings.
How Blacklane works
You can book your ride using their website or app on your phone. The booking process itself is simple. All you have to do is to enter your pickup & drop off location or the number of hours you wish to book a car and driver for. Then you choose your pickup time and the car class which best suits your needs and budget. That’s it!
Your driver will be waiting for you at your desired location and your comfortable journey can begin. After the ride, you can even rate your car and driver by leaving a review on their website of their Facebook site.
Blacklane offers a variety of car classes for you to enjoy. Before every booking, you can choose the car which best fits your needs and budget.
1. Business Class (Mercedes E-Class, BMW 5 Series, Lincoln Town Car, or similar) is a favorite among business and frequent travelers.
2. Business Van/SUV (Mercedes Viano, VW Multivan, Cadillac Escalade, Toyota Alphard, or similar) provide more space if you are traveling with a larger party or with more baggage.
3. First Class (Mercedes S-Class, BMW 7 Series, Audi A8, or similar) offers elegant and spacious vehicles, which are available only in selected cities.
Blacklane’s professional driver service is also available to companies wanting a smarter alternative to traditional chauffeur services for corporate travel.
Blacklane offers professional drivers that will pick you up from the airport or any given destination and take you to your desired destination in style. You just enter the details of your trip and you will right away see how much the journey will cost you. You don’t have to worry about language barriers and you don’t have to deal with local currencies because you will be charged directly to your credit card. It is an easy and relaxed way to travel the world.
This article was written in partnership with Blacklane. All opinions, as always, are my own.